It seems to me that many bloggers are only replicators, so when someone respected posts his opinion the very same opinion will emerge in something like 20 other blogs. I wasn’t aware of this reality until recently. I can’t seem to get the point of posting something if you don’t connect to it, if you don’t feel like writing something about it.
Continuing on Google I understand the concern of a multi-million dollar corporation having to much information about us all. But it seems to me that they are an example to follow, they need to be or they would be out of business. If users didn’t trust Google, it would cease to exist.
Just check they philosophy:
- Focus on the user and all else will follow.
- It’s best to do one thing really, really well.
- Fast is better than slow.
- Democracy on the web works.
- You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer.
- You can make money without doing evil.
- There’s always more information out there.
- The need for information crosses all borders.
- You can be serious without a suit.
- Great just isn’t good enough.